Subscribe:

Thursday 11 April 2013

Cool Sunglasses

These are from the French design team at Parasite. They have a line of super cool sunglasses.
I’m sure however you could easily figure that out after looking at the images here.
Check out their site for a full look at all the lines they have.
parasite sunglasses


I’ve been wearing my pair of toasters for waay too long and I think it may be high time to trade out for a pair of these (then again, they’re probably a fortune, ahh, what the heck,




 I only have these two eyes).
Click through their press pack for more info on these guys. They’re really going about their business well. They’ve got a solid design philosophy, amazing branding, and well, those glasses are awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...