Subscribe:

Friday 12 April 2013

Ray-Ban Sunglasses


Most of my posts so far have been about bags I want but today I wanted to dedicate a post to the sunglasses on my wishlist. Summer is coming up so I’m hoping to acquire a beautiful pair of sunglasses soon! The number one pair of shades on my list are Chanel sunglasses with little white bows on the side:


So adorable! The next pair on my wishlist are the Prada Baroque sunglasses (introduced this season):

The most beautiful pair of cat-eye sunglasses has to be the Dior Zeli sunglasses which are next on my list:

I love white sunglasses so I of course was drawn to these Prada sunglasses:

And last on my list are the Rayban Aviators which I think is a staple for any wardrobe:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...