Subscribe:

Monday 22 April 2013

Rolex Daytona Black Leather Band Replica Watch

rolex daytonaI know, I know, it’s been a while since I had the opportunity to publish a video review of one of the most ever duplicated, cloned, faked, replicated and you name it Rolex watch. Yes, I’m talking about the Rolex Daytona replica watch. I just wish I could review all of the Daytona replica watches versions out there and I’d happily do it only thing is that it would take me a couple of years to possibly get to the bottom of it – not so sure I’d get there though. Good thing is that lately I’ve seen a bit of shift in the fake Rolex Daytona section meaning that the leather bracelet replica Daytonas seem to be more popular with each day. If you’re after popular good looking and proper quality replica watches then I’ll try to keep up with the trend and show you some of the good stuff that’s worth buying in the jungle out there.You cannot joke around with this one too much. It’s still a fake watch I know, but hey, it’s a good one. What I really like is that it has that classy looks, simple, medium case, clean and stylish. That’s it, nothing more. 
Nothing more… that’s a good one. How do I describe this one other that everything is in place? I have to go into the details for that so here it goes. Black dial with all its components: markings, markers, logo, chronographs and hands are really properly cloned. Love the case, it has such a good size, thickness and the polish is just right. You’d have to compare it one on one with the original and only then you might be able to spot on some glare details but other than that this baby is flawless. Getting the the trending part now, the black crocodile leather band looks really good and matches the dial. Folding clasp closes well, it is brushed and polished right and has the engravings on the inside. You know I’m as critic as one can be and will spot out badly cloned details but in this case I find it hard to do that. Good price for such a good looking and well cloned Rolex Daytona, anytime. You can get away with this one 99 times out of 100 only because that 1 time the guy might be a jeweler or a crazy connoisseur that can tell fakes from originals with eyes closed. Gotta love those guys but still they are rare. Enjoy the video and fill me in on your thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...